Activate with Hotkeys?

I am looking to quickly go just into dictation mode for fast and easy notation into Dynamics CRM. I used to use Dragon Dictate for this function but Lipsurf seemed to be the answer to the heavy footprint.

What I can’t figure out is how to get to dictation mode with say a cntl+D (which I can map to a mouse button to toggle on and off dictation.

I am sure it’s possible since I see the flexibility already in this seemingly awesome platform, but I can’t find it. Help? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @ProjektB33,

Yes it’s possible, but you would need to write a custom plugin. If you have programming experience it would be simple. There is a DictationAutoOn plugin (you can find it in the forums here) that would get you closer to your goal.

Alternatively, you can just wait for v4.0.0 which is almost ready. It will automatically enter dictation mode whenever you’re focused on a textbox - a huge improvement!

@ProjektB33 this is no longer needed as dictation mode is automatic now in v4. It will detect if you’re in a text box and you simply need to speak to dictate the text!

If you haven’t been upgraded automatically yet, you can speed up the process by doing this: Checking Version & Updating | LipSurf User Manual

Here it is in action: