Custom Homosyns edit / delete

would it be possible to be able to edit / delete these once created mostly delete though I have occasionally wanted to edit one. I often create a large number for a specific work project and no longer need them when it is done. As far as I can tell there is no way to delete them. I realize they can be unclicked but overtime this leaves me with a very long and messy list to look through for things I use on a regular bases and do want to be able to turn on and off

1 Like

We will definitely put that feature in. In the meantime, make sure you backup your homophones with the “export custom shortcuts” button in the options.

1 Like

Thanks appreciate how fast you always respond

I need this as well. Any updates on this feature request?
Instead of manually exporting the custom shortcuts, can it be one time configured for backup location and then onwards it can do the back up on its own every time a new custom shortcut is added.

It’s available in v4! The beta has been out for a few weeks. We will release the mainline version this weekend if there are no bugs.

hi @cploonker and @angel, v4 has been officially released (Updates | LipSurf) ! If you haven’t been upgraded automatically yet, you can speed up the process by doing this: Checking Version & Updating | LipSurf User Manual

Please let me know what you think of the new custom shortcuts manager!