Duolingo improvements

I’ve been using lipSurf for some time now and there are two errors that happen frequently. I am Brazilian and I am learning English with Duolingo.
1st
When it comes to a multiple choice question with sound, it changes my language to Portuguese instead of continuing in English

2st
When I go to review the contents and multiple choice options appear, he does not select either by number or if I speak the sentence. It would be really cool if you could say the option phrase and lipSurf select the option

Would it be possible for me to take a look at the source code of the mod for duolingo? I looked on GitHub and didn’t find it. I do not promise to be able to solve these problems but I would like to see how it works for those who know someday when they get better at programming and can help too.

When it comes to a multiple choice question with sound, it changes my language to Portuguese instead of continuing in English

This means you need to say the number in Portuguese.

When I go to review the contents and multiple choice options appear, he does not select either by number or if I speak the sentence. It would be really cool if you could say the option phrase and lipSurf select the option

Where exactly do you mean? Can you show me?

follow the low print of the options that do not work with the voice

even if I say the number of the option he does not select the answer. Both when the lipsurf is in English or Portuguese