keeps saying I need to upgrade

I have been a premium subscriber for years and am paid up but I can’t dictate at the moment, it just keeps saying I need to upgrade, no matter how many times I log in it doesn’t seem to do anything

Can you ensure that it shows you’re on Premium in the options, and try restarting Chrome? If it doesn’t show you on Premium in the options, you might be logged into the wrong account.

I was eventually able to fix the problem by clicking the link to upgrade when I had received no response from support and became desperate enough to use the service I pay for that I was willing to pay again if that worked; it didn’t charge me again but instead finally recognized that I was logged in. I’m hoping you can figure out what was actually going on from that info? I had already logged in approximately 100 times and tried restarting my browser, restarted the add-on etc without it helping; it did SHOW that I was on premium and logged in, it just didn’t actually work or acknowledge that I was on premium

I’m having to use this workaround multiple times a week. Would be great if you could look into what is going on and how to fix it

it was just now doing this and not responding for more than a few seconds even when I did this workaround but was fixed (for now) by restarting my computer- hoping this provides a clue to what is going on that you can use to fix it or tell me what is going on