Mouse Grid Feature

Hi, just wanted to say that I’ve been using Lip Surf for the past few days to help with my hand pain and I’m very satisfied so far! Lip Surf has a lot of potential. I’m currently using it alongside Windows Speech Recognition and the only feature that I use from WSR that is not in Lip Surf is the Mouse Grid.

I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement, but I think a mouse grid feature similar to the one found in WSR would complement the current Tags feature really well. Sometimes there are things that don’t have text and are not tagged for some reason, or sometimes you just want to click or right click some random part of the screen, and the mouse grid gives you the ability to do so… If Lip Surf had this feature, I would honestly ditch WSR entirely lol.

Voice Finger and Google Voice Access also have different grid features that might work well in Lip Surf. Anyways, this is just a suggestion that I thought would be cool. I’m currently very happy with lip surf right now, and I might be getting premium very soon!

1 Like

Yes this is possible to do. We’ve added it to the feature requests.

1 Like

Hi @EmeraldSplash14 we’ve just added this in v4.5.0 released this morning!

You will be updated automatically, but you can speed along the update like this: Checking Version & Updating | LipSurf User Manual

1 Like

Hi Miko,
I was so happy and surprised when I saw my suggestion was added yesterday! Just started testing it out today and its great so far. Thanks for the notice!

1 Like

My pleasure! We already have some improvements coming for it in 4.5.1.

If you get a chance, we would really appreciate a review on the Chrome Webstore if you have 20 seconds (note that LipSurf doesn’t work there for security reasons) and leaving a comment is optional: LipSurf - Voice Control for the Web - Chrome Web Store